This wonderful blog is just a insight into the thoughts and opinions that I as a woman, daughter, sister, mother, and wife have on this journey and blessing we call Life!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Letting go, and trusting God!

My temp has dropped a lot so I am pretty sure that I am out. AF should be here tomorrow. But you know what I'm okay with it. This weekend I have realized that I had my hopes in the wrong thing. The only thing I should have my hopes in is God! I still need to take my meds and follow what the dr says and leave it at that. So next cycle is going to be different.

I am only temping to confirm O, after that no more. It was way to stressful for me. I need to learn to just let it go.

Its ok. Im really ok.... Now that I had this weekend to think and meditate on whats really going on.

I truly feel like God is allowing this to take longer so that way He can refine my heart and make it even bigger, so that I can love another child as much as I love my daughter and my best friend. As hard as it is for me to say, I think this is the best way God could do that. Maybe the only way. Everything happens for a reason, and I really believe this is only part of the reason. The other part is that I have been putting my hopes for another child in the medical aspect of things, and not in God. I need to put all my hopes in HIM!!! He's the only one that can bless us, right?!

I think this weekend was the best thing that could have happend. It gave me time to think and meditate and refocus my attention where it is suppose to be. On God!

No comments:

Post a Comment