This wonderful blog is just a insight into the thoughts and opinions that I as a woman, daughter, sister, mother, and wife have on this journey and blessing we call Life!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday's Healing Service



I know we all want things in our timing, but I am learning even with medical help it is still in God's hands... That doesnt mean that I dont take my medicine, it just means that I dont put ALL of my FAITH in medicine. I can use the medicine and still put my faith in God.

Yesterday at church we had a Healing Service for Lent. I started my Clomid on Friday. So needless to say I am already emotional . I cried the WHOLE SERVICE. Like in tears looking for kleenex anywhere, crying. (there were no kleenex to be found btw) But I felt a sense of physical healing throughout the service, and something in my lower abdomen actually popped (kinda like a giant bubble that burst, but it didn’t hurt) It was actually a little weird, and I haven’t told anyone about that. But I feel like God was healing what medicine had not found.

When the pastor (my mom) gave an alter call for people to come up and receive prayers of healing... my husband and I went up for prayer. During prayer my mom looks at me and says "It’s already on the way" (I was bawling) But I left service yesterday feeling renewed, refreshed, and hopeful!!! What an amazing God we serve, for He loves us so much that he knows our heart and our plans, and still says "Baby, let me do this for you. Let me bless you"


It still hurts sometimes, but I know God's plan is better than my own. We are so blessed to be loved by such an amazing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment