This wonderful blog is just a insight into the thoughts and opinions that I as a woman, daughter, sister, mother, and wife have on this journey and blessing we call Life!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

2nd Round of Clomid

So this month I started my second round of Clomid. I am currently 6DPO. On 4DPO I had some cramping that would not release, the cramping continued for about 45 mins. Then on 5DPO I felt twinges in my uterus. If I could imagine what electric twinges in your uterus would feel like, that would be it. That was off and on most of the day. I also felt some pulling and heaviness. Today at 6DPO I felt more "electric" twinges and had some very light spotting. Not sure if it was implantation bleeding or not. I am trying not to be hopeful because I am afraid that it will end in heart break. But I was reminded by a friend that it is okay to be hopeful. God knows the desires of my heart, and He is faithful to provide them.

I also received a text message from my mom, who also is my pastor. That message said "Your break through us in the way because your redeemer lives!"

Now this means so much to me. My mom does not text message me while I am at work very often. Let alone text message me messages like this. Needless to say I was in tears. Oh God, how I yearn and ache to expand my family. How I long to be pregnant and bear a child. Please help us. For it is only you that can bless us with a child to expand our family. Amen,

No comments:

Post a Comment