This wonderful blog is just a insight into the thoughts and opinions that I as a woman, daughter, sister, mother, and wife have on this journey and blessing we call Life!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thoughts

So I have been reading a book about fertility issues when a thought crossed my mind. I am a God fearing woman of of faith, and I believe that God answers prayers spoken and unspoken.

When I started this TTC journey over a yr ago I had one question. After almost miscarrying my DD twice and the both of us almost dying during labor. The endless prayers, fighting, and begging God to keep her alive. How could I ever love a child equally to the way I love my daughter?


Could the reason I am fighting to get pregnant now, and the reason my heart is broken into a million tiny pieces each cycle... Is so God can put my heart back together even bigger than before with the same amount of love for another child???

No comments:

Post a Comment